Pay Per Click Marketing
Getting lots of traffic to your site is great, but…
Wouldn’t you prefer visitors who are interested in what you offer?
Pay Per Click Marketing allows you to target audiences who are actively seeking your product or service. This advertising model is unique to the search engine system on the Internet, and moves from a broadcast to a targeted mode of distributing messages.
Media outlets boast about the large numbers of audiences they reach, and their advertising rates are based on these numbers. But, think about those billboards, newspaper and magazine ads, TV and radio spots! What percentage of people who see them actually become customers? A very small number! Most people who see a car ad on TV are not in the market for a car. But when they ARE in the market, one of the tools they use for gathering information is the Internet. And when they plug in a search term like “new toyota camry” they get information and ads for the Toyota Camry. When they search for “home knitted scarf” they get ads for businesses that create knitted scarves.
Benefits of Pay Per Click
1) Speed-to-market – Unlike organic SEO, PPC ads can be launched quickly, bringing in targeted traffic and qualified leads to your website.
2) Reach– Additional traffic can be sent to your website, expanding your online visibility and helping you establish your company as a leader in your industry.
3) Highly-targeted website traffic–Assigning different ad copies for specific keywords and demographics can dramatically increase the quality of website traffic. PPC ads can be scheduled to run during the best sales periods and in specific geographic regions.
4) Testing Capabilities– PPC is a great way to provide low-risk testing for keywords, enabling you to determine if a full site optimization campaign is worthwhile. It’s also great for landing page A/B testing, allowing you to direct traffic to your choice of different pages of your site in order to find which pages convert at the highest rate.
5) Maximize the return on your marketing investment– Because you pay for PPC only when an ad is clicked, it’s easy to manage costs, track conversions, and determine your ROI. Cost-per-conversions are valuable when comparing your PPC campaign ROI against other marketing tactics. Data is reported accurately and correctly and campaign results can be tracked extensively.